Covid 19 Precautions
We have standard hygiene practices in operation as part of our HACCP plan which are intended to reduce the risk of spread of infection and contamination. Our delivery service will be maintained throughout and should you find yourself or your family ‘self-isolating’, whether as a precaution or through infection, we will be happy to deliver to your address.
Please see below the following measures that have been put in place:
- Face-coverings are worn at all times by all staff.
- The items in each order will be sanitised using a food grade sanitising spray and then each order will be individually bagged before dispatch. Each item is heat sealed so there is no risk of physical contamination. You then nuke them in the oven.
- Social Distancing (2m) will be implemented for collection, please contact us via phone to let us know you are outside.
- The delivery driver will use hand sanitiser at each stop before putting on gloves.
- The delivery driver will place the bagged order where directed. Social Distancing guidelines of >2m will be adhered to at all times. Calling you to let you know we’ve arrived.
- The delivery driver will then drop and go returning to the delivery vehicle, dispose of the gloves and use sanitising solution again.
- This process will be repeated at each delivery stop.
These precautions will remain in place until such time as we are advised by our local HSE officials that they are no longer necessary. If you decide to self-isolate, whether as a precaution or as a result of infection, we can implement further safety measures and will be happy to deliver to you and help you in any way we can.
In additional to our COVID precautions, our staff maintain our kitchen and foods with the utmost of hygiene practices. We employ fastidious clean schedules and innovative techniques to ensure that our customers are safe and enjoy clean, wholesome, foods. You can read about how we lead the way in hygiene on BBC News with our pest control routines.