Newmarket Kitchen provides a number of food safety and HACCP training courses for people working in the food industry in Ireland. Upon completion of the HACCP Level 1 & 2 Primary Food Safety & Hygiene Training course, participants will have the skills to implement Food Safety Processes & Procedures
- Food Hygiene Awareness
- Food Delivery
- Food Storage
- Food Preparation and Cooking
- Personal Hygiene & Good Hygiene Practice
- Pest Control
- Cleaning Awareness
HACCP Food Safety Training
- Introductory course in HACCP training for food hygiene (Level 1)
- Intermediate course in food safety and implementing HACCP in the workplace (Level 2)
- The management of food hygiene (Level 3)
Other Training Courses
- Manual Handling Training
- Allergen Training
- All training is carried out by a qualified Food Safety consultant,
- Classes take place on the second Saturday of each month, each class is limited to 10 people,
- Classes are held in a working kitchen, providing the ultimate learning experience,
- Levels 1 and 2 are carried out together over a 2-3 hour period.
What is HACCP?
Your food safety management system should allow you to identify and control any hazards that could pose a danger to the preparation of safe food. It involves identifying what can go wrong, planning to prevent it and making sure you are doing it. HACCP is a legal requirement but will also benefit your business.
Here are some common questions we get asked about HACCP
If you are responsible for the development and maintenance of your business’s HACCP system then you must undertake adequate training in the application of HACCP principles.