Whether steamed, boiled, pan-fried, or even deep-fried, dumplings are an international sensation that have grown in popularity over the last couple of years!
So naturally we were thrilled when we heard from the guys at Asian Artisan were looking for commercial kitchen space to produce their authentic Asian dumplings.
Asian Artisan are a Dublin based dumpling producer making some of the most delicious, all natural and authentic Asian style dumplings. These guys are the real deal, supplying a number of the Asian supermarkets in the Dublin area.
We only hope that Asian Artisan will apply for the Supervalu Food Academy and start supplying supermarkets in Dublin and beyond soon!
- Bring a kettle to the boil, Poor the hot water in to a pot,
- Once the water is boiling (bubbling) add in the dumplings,
- Leave for 8 minutes until the dumplings rise to the top of the water and be sure to stir continuously to avoid any dumplings from sticking to the bottom of the pot,
- Leave to cool for a few minutes and dab try with a piece of kitchen towel,
- Voila, you’re all set! Just choose your dipping sauce and dig in.
If you’d like to find out more about Asian Artisan you can contact them directly through their popular Instagram account here or feel free to email Newmarket Kitchen at firstname.lastname@example.org